FARMING TO LONDON MARCH
We will be publishing full list of sponsors once our list has been completed, and all the information has come in from the regions.This is very important to us all which is why we are making sure every business and individual is acknowledged for their support.
But we can give a big thank you to the following for their total commitment to the event and hardwork in making it happen, both behind the scenes andobtaining sponsorship, which made the Event such a success.This is a very tricky post as we know there are many more who helped in various ways and we thank you all so much, couldn't have done it without you all.
Members of the FFA committee
- John Lillywhite - Vice Chairman & JtTreasurer
- Bruce Horn - Jt Treasurer
- Tom Houghton
- James Hole
- Rob Morgan
- Kate Morgan
- Peter Parkes
- Youleite Parkes
- Brian Hewlett
- Rob Nancekivell
- Michael Shadrick
The Tenants Farmers Association, who supported from day 1, and closed their office so that their staff could attend.
- George Dunn - Chief Executive
- Stephen Wyrill - Chairman
BelmontFarm, Mill Hill, London.Introducing children to livestock, Just one of 2 farms left in London.
- Mr Andrew Reid, owner
- Scott Ruck, Manager
Morris Minor Pickup, what a beautifully restored classic.
- Nigel Houghton
Pre March You Tube Videos
- Toby Wilson (Why we are marching)
- Jane Adam (Farmers roar into London)
County of Carmarthenshire
- To the ladies who worked so hard in getting three coaches filled for the 4.30 am start
- Carmarthen Mart who opened at 4am to supply free bacon butties and tea to everyone.
Metropolitian Police - just one word 'brilliant'.
- PC Roger Smith, Our liaison Officer, Westminster Hub Event Planning
- PC Chris Copsey Downing Street Liaison Team
- All the Officers and PSCOs
Westminster City Council - found out he was born and bred in Monmouthshire
- Ben Williams
- David Davies MP (and Laura Dunlin PA)
- Tessa Munt
- Mike Oates
- Chris Walkland
- Robert Forster
- Ian Potter
- Tim Knapman
- Stephen & John Horn
- All the coach drivers getting everyone safely into London on time and home again.
- Tristan Cork, Western Daily Press
- Farmers Guardian
- Farmers Weekly
- All the regional tv & radio stations who not only covered in London but also travelled with several coaches.